Keele medical students are eligible for a range of username accounts at different times of their course. The different accounts provide you with access to different online resources.
Keele Computer username / password
- This account is your university account and gives you access to a wealth of online resources subscribed to by Keele University.
- The account is set up for you by Campus IT at the start of your course.
- For account problems please contact Campus IT.
- For problems accessing library resources contact Campus Library.
NHS-HE Athens username / password
- This account allows you to access the main national NHS subscribed resources – known as Core Content.
- This account is created for medical students at some point in their second year by the Campus Library.
- For account problems contact Campus Library.
- For problems accessing NHS resources please contact Campus Library, although this may be referred on.
NHS Trust Athens
- This account allows you to access resources subscribed to by an NHS trust as well as the nationally subscribed NHS resources. NHS Trusts subscribe to different extra resources – these may relate to their specialisms.
- You must be on placement at the NHS trust to be eligible for an NHS Trust account.
- To apply for an NHS Trust account, register online for the trust where you are on placement.
- For account problems and problems accessing resources please contact your NHS Athens administrator. The Health Library supports the local trusts within North Staffordshire.
For more information about Athens accounts see our Athens page.